The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Movement. Immediately, the Roman's black, leathery nostrils flared, taking in the fresh, unknown scent of another wolf. Male. Loner. As his nose did its work, so did his eyes. Turning swiftly around on his heels, Trajan fixed his bi-colored gaze on the male, gazing so intensely at the other wolf that for a moment, despite his casual demeanor, the just-turned yearling seemed extremely dangerous. And a moment later, his whole body matched his eyes. It was before Sebastian even spoke when Trajan acted: swiftly shifting into a combative position, ears flattening, nose flaring, black lips peeled back and tail swiping the air threateningly behind him. "What the hell do you want, old man?" Trajan sneered, making a mistake that was entirely not his fault. "I knew you were a freak, but to follow me all the way here from the south? Man, you crossed an entire new level of crazy freakiness. I mean, I know I'm handsome and all that but you've made it clear you don't like me, so what the fu-"

It was at that moment when his eyes landed on the tail. The tail. And he noticed the other wolf's non-threatening manner. His face was also different, despite having almost the exact same distinctive features as the old man back at the creek. Holy, fucking crap. Trajan took a few steps back, face betraying nothing but internally, he was freaking out. How could two wolves look so similar? It was unrealistic, it was some completely not-supposed-to-happen-in-this-world stuff. "Oh my god,"  the yearling said, dropping the aggressive approach. "I'm so, so sorry, mate. I just saw you and -, I thought you were someone else. I'm so sorry," Trajan adopted an apologetic look. "My bad, my mistake. I just thought you were that shithead - sorry for my language- that I met a few days back and I just thought he was creepy stalking me. You look so like him. I'm so sorry, dude."

A corner of his lip quirked in a hesitant smile, a hopeful gleam entering his still intense gaze. "I hope I haven't completely ruined the chance of companionship," Traj said in his smoothly eloquent manner. He might be happy to tell me more about this place, but he has food, so that's a bonus. "I didn't catch your name just now," he winced slightly. "Probably because I was too busy ranting to the wrong person. I'm Romulus," Trajan said, lying about his name because he wasn't quite sure about the other wolf's response yet, having spoken everything really quickly in his typical manner and not really listening to what the gray tank had to say. "What's yours?"
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM