The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was quite surprised when the other started yelling at him and making him out for crazy. The male instantly stepped a bit pack wary of them male he just approached. Maybe he wasn't so nice as he initially thought. Though then the part about being an old man sank into his brain. Did he? Did he just meant his father. Sebastian cleared his throat. Sebastian looked so confused as he was being yelled at. Then the male seemed to realize his mistake. Sebastian hesitantly stepped one step forward again. His tail was in a natural stance. "Well, I probably know the reasoning why I look so much like the wolf that disliked you," he pointed out. His tone was also neutral. He probably met his father Burke. It happened more often, hopefully it would happen less now he moved all the way to the other side. 

Sebastian returned a smile to him. "You have not. Luckily for you I detest my father just as much as you seemed to do," he then returned. A soft laugh came from his throat as he let everything wash over him. Sebastian wondered why Burke had been mad at this guy. He didn't smell at the woods so it possibly wasn't that this male was kicked out. Maybe he came too close to his lands? He might ask that later. "It is Sebastian," he returned. "Nice to meet you Romulus." Sebastian tended to be friendly to strangers, sure he had a few wolves that he would attack on sight, but that were usually not strangers. Sebastian's tail gently swayed. "You must have pissed Burke off one way or another. I just moved away further from him because I just couldn't deal with his wrath," he admitted.

Behind him was still the seal, but he would get to that later before he would offer the other some of his meat. Aduin and him caught it together so maybe he would appreciate their hard work being given away. "Loner in the winter, huh," he then eyes at him. "You might want to settle down soon." Sebastian was a though cause to crack through smell. He did scent after other wolves, though the scent of his girlfriend was fading, yet he also didn't distinctively smelled of a pack. Technically he was still a loner too, a loner with friends.
Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Sebastian - December 16, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM