Blackfeather Woods To Be Alone
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry if I don't match your length, Kuro! I've been having some troubles with my writing lately :c

Damien smiled at the younger wolf's response to Damien's proposal. The little warrior seemed to have a lot of enthusiasm about the combat training as opposed to his guarding sessions with his father. Damien glanced at Kove, both seeking for his approval (although it didn't have much importance now since Burke had commanded it) and to see what his reaction would be. He could understand why he wanted his son to train with him, but if that wasn't for the boy then someone who matched Xan's aspirations would be best for guiding him.

Damien thought highly of himself, and this task only meant another step closer for him to get on the top tiers; but he surely didn't know what to expect. Alexander was a quiet boy for what he'd seen this far, but he was blunt when it came to expressing himself, and in most cases that could mean a degree of disregard for what was expected of one. That could make things hard for the young mentor, but it hadn't even crossed his mind.

"Excellent!" Barked Damien with a sly smile, "Then let's not waste any more time... Come with me, boy." he instructed, and with one last glance and smile at Kove, Damien delved into the forest. His pace gave time for the kid to have a private moment with his father before initiating his classes, but just enough. There was no time to waste when it came to becoming the best at something.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
To Be Alone - by Damien - November 16, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: To Be Alone - by Kove - November 19, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Xan - November 19, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Damien - November 22, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Kove - November 28, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Xan - November 28, 2015, 03:04 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Damien - December 10, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: To Be Alone - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Xan - December 13, 2015, 06:48 AM
RE: To Be Alone - by Damien - December 16, 2015, 12:17 PM