Blackbeak Bluff A lonely little fox
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
omg <3 adorable i cannot resist! Mind if I use this for my Caretaker trade? (: 

Perhaps she'd wandered a bit too far from their claimed territory. Perhaps she was well within bounds.  Either way, the young fae had been exploring as much of the new territory as she could. It's beauty only drew her further from where she slept each night, but she knew she would return soon. She wanted to become acquainted with the land and sea, she could not help that the place was so large. 

It was around the time she decided to turn back when she heard the broken language of a smaller creature yelling. Was it angry? What at? Surely the thing would not pick fights with another wolf. Aria let out an annoyed breath of air, letting it fog out into the world before dissolving before her eyes. She would teach the creature to mess with larger creatures, there was no reason to step out of the social boundaries. She made her way to the cries, but felt her determination crumble as she realized what was going on. 

A lone fox, one that communicated using a vague wolf tongue, yelled angrily at a tree. Aria's heart melted, she watched as it gave up, curling tightly into a ball and sobbing. She was young herself and had no true maternal instinct to go off of, but the wolf did wish to someday start a family. Was there anyway she could practice with the poor thing? It was, after all, pretty helpless.

Aria made her way towards it slowly, letting out a gentle woof to show she was there. Her ears lowered a bit, but she smiled and let her tail wag. "What is wrong... Tilki?" she asked, remembering the name the fox referred to itself in. "There is no need to sob, everything is alright," her speech was gentle and sweet, and she crouched, lowering herself into the snow. Her body language allowed the small animal to know that she was open to her, and she would not harm her. "Please," she cooed, "My name is Aria. You can tell me whatever you want."
Messages In This Thread
A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 16, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 16, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 17, 2015, 12:35 AM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 17, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 17, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 20, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 20, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 23, 2015, 08:50 PM