Blackbeak Bluff A lonely little fox
8 Posts
Ooc — Poppy
Tilki immeaditly raised her head when she heard a soft, gentle voice. It seemed there was another, other than her. She tried to stop crying which only end up making her sniffle. The voice seemed to belong to a snowy white wolf. She had known her name and told her their was no need to sob. For second the craziness of little fox had disappeared and had been replaced with her old self as she spoke.

"I thought I was the only one. All alone again..."
she said with a tone of sadness. This wolf was very nice. She felt like she was by her mothers side again. When her mother had told her she would be alright when she had hit her head against the rock. She hadn't been right though. This wolf was right though. She wasn't alone anymore. This wolf was here with her. She smiled up at wolf still with tears streaming down her small little face.

"Please don't leave. I don't want to be alone."
she begged. She hated the feeling of loneliness that ate away at her heart. This was first time she had been able to be normal again. "I'm normal again. No one will call me mean names anymore." she wanted wolve to stay by her side forever.
Messages In This Thread
A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 16, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 16, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 17, 2015, 12:35 AM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 17, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 17, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 20, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Tilki - December 20, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: A lonely little fox - by Aria - December 23, 2015, 08:50 PM