Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
[size=small][size=small]I can’t view the map at work, is there another pack nearby we can aim for from Bramblepoint, or shall we end this thread and have another based around the same time near a different pack? Sorry I’ve been a bit slow, I should pick up soon when my desktop computer is set up at home <3[/size][/size]
[size=small]
Steady accepted the game with a bit less gusto than Mason. He focused on an actual injury he had had and advised Mason to ask what had helped to heal it. Whilst this was a good thing to know, and a thing Mason did want to know, it didn’t really explain a new facet of healing. It wasn’t something Steady had thought about that he would really want to know, simply a wondering of how healing working in general.[/size]

[size=small]
Mason huffed a sigh in response to his Uncle’s frown. After a short breath of silence Steady suggested moving on. Any weariness that had returned after the excitement had dimmed down now evaporated. So what if this pack refused to answer their borders (how did they keep going without fresh blood?) – they would find one that did! “Yeah! Which other packs can we go to? A good one!”[/size]
Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM