The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian let out a bit of a smirk when the other stated hat he was his son. Sebastian didn't take offense in it. It was just the truth, he couldn't deny it really. Sure he wasn't proud of it but hey, he had to learn to live with it. "You have no idea how often I am mistaken at times," he pointed out. "So I am not offended or anything," he spoke with a gentle tone. The bulky male looked over the other as he did want to know the name of his fathers pack. "Well I believe it is named black feather woods," he returned some of the information to him. The male, this Romulus turned out to be a chatty one. Sebastian didn't mind, he could be very chatty himself, but that was usually when he knew someone better.

The grey male glanced at the other grey male, shrugging in return to answer how it must suck for him. Not that it didn't suck at times but he didn't get to choose who is parents were. He was proud of his mother though, not at his father. Oh he missed his mother. Burke never should have left in the first place. That was when everything went to shit. So in that perfective the male did something right. "It is nice to meet you too, Romulus," he spoke politely to him. He had to laugh when he was called decent company. That in fact he was. "It is alright, you can chat away. So you are a yearling huh? You don't look much like one." Sebastian meant that as a compliment. Sebastian was at over 2,5 years now. He was getting older. He wanted his family. He was be so grateful if Haven would show up soon.

Sebastian cleared his throat as he was asked about him. "Well, I am technically a loner but I am trying to start up a pack with my future mate and her two siblings. It would be some progress if Haven and her Sister would not suddenly vanish," he admitted. It was clearly something the male worried about. "I hope they will return soon so we can finalize our claim and settle by the cliffs," he explained to the male. Sebastian then looked over him once again, thinking of how this male would be fitting in his pack. "You could join if you like? We caught a seal, if you hungry feel free to eat it," he offered to him.
Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Sebastian - December 17, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM