Redhawk Caldera chateau lobby
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I got my desk set up in my bedroom and it's so good.

"Not in the immediate future," Fox replied. And thank goodness for that. "Peregrine was upset that it didn't take, but... it wouldn't have been good for them if they'd been born in the middle of winter." Fox was relieved on multiple levels. The last thing they needed was a needy group of pups to suck her attention away from the pack. She felt as though she barely knew a large portion of their members, something that definitely needed fixing.

"Come springtime, though, if nature permits." Unfortunately, Fox's body kinda did what it wanted to in that department. The pre-winter heat had been strange, to say the least, and she could not really explain it. Hopefully, it would come back when the time was right. And if not, well... there wasn't a whole lot they could do about it except wait for the next chance. Even then, she'd be more careful if she went into season so close to winter.

"I'm assuming you and Finley will be having another round?" she half-asked, half-stated. Elwood Junior would surely like that, right? Poor kid had to have a lonely time growing up with no siblings.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
chateau lobby - by RIP Fox - November 19, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: chateau lobby - by Elwood - November 24, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: chateau lobby - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: chateau lobby - by Elwood - November 24, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: chateau lobby - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: chateau lobby - by Elwood - December 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: chateau lobby - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: chateau lobby - by Elwood - December 21, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: chateau lobby - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: chateau lobby - by Elwood - December 23, 2015, 11:02 AM