The Sentinels One raindrop raises the sea
5 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The silvered eyes of the beta before her were still shrewd and focused, the other's stance solid and unyielding. Far from shaking her determination, Sanuye felt her admiration for the pack continue. She had stopped by the borders of several packs thus far in her journey, all of them outside of the Teekon Wilds. Some were overly aggressive, which she could not fault- but for packs searching to bolster their ranks, they weren't taking the right path. Others still had a very lackadaisical view towards border protection, easily accepting member without the slightest of inspection.

"My pack wasn't a family. Our lands where never a home. I've never seen a pack work together properly- without political shenanigans and rivalries that our pack used to let distract from actually running the pack. I'm looking for a home- where I'm not known as the runt of the litter for the rest of life, despite years of proving them wrong. And I'd love to give you a running list of why I'm such an excellent potential pack member-but that's not going to help you." Her mouth had run away on her and though she'd be waffling, it was most likely superior to the drivel she would have come up with otherwise. "I'm just looking for a family. So I can help them and in return, have wolves around me who at least don't want me to die and at best, would help me."
Messages In This Thread
One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 15, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 16, 2015, 02:43 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 17, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 21, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 21, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 24, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - January 05, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 09:56 AM