Blackfeather Woods I call to you, Dark Sister
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Private 

Burke wasn't really sure how he should do this, but he was just going to go with it. Since Akela's departure there was a hole in the upper rank department. Meaning he didn't have anyone to fall back on. The alpha male wasn't ready to appoint a new Beta. He would probably train Damien for Beta-hood with the idea in mind that he could take over being alpha once he was too old to lead, or if he would die and then Black Feather would have one to follow in his footsteps. 

However, Nemesis loyalty hadn't gone unnoticed. And even though the male wasn't ready for a new Beta he could however I've her a rank of more honor. Yes they had the whole testing procedure but Kove hadn't gone through that either. He was going to make Nemesis a Dark Sister though with one rule that she would work on a specialization. Burke was at Meldresi's keep, where the alpha den had been before. Now it smelled abandoned. It was quite tough to be her but Burke sucked it up. He needed Meldresi's infirmary later for the ritual. 

Burke howled for Nemesis, putting some urgency behind it so she would hurry and he wouldn't need to wait.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 18, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 18, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 20, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 22, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 23, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 24, 2015, 03:19 PM