Wild Berry Meadow between earth and sky
young james dean some say he looks just like his father
34 Posts
Ooc — Harleen
Sorry for the wait on this! :o

“I'm not an errand boy,” Regi protested in a low grumble, her smirk getting under his skin more than her use of the word “cute”. The truth was: he more or less was, but he refused to speak for his leaders unless he was given specific direction to do so and thus he couldn't actually be an “errand boy”. “Yeah,” Regi responded with a lofty shrug of his strong shoulders when she inquired (perhaps she was bit of a skeptic) in regards to the Plateau being ok with his traveling. Considering he wasn't (totally) shirking any duties and was attempting to earn the outrider trade it didn't make sense to him that this would earn disapproval. “It's not like I'm always out of the pack lands and when I'm there I run my patrols and hunt just like everyone else. Not every trade is suited to every wolf, y'know? I'm an Outrider and a Warden because they're the trades I excel at. It's different for everyone but we all contribute in general and in our specialties.” He hadn't ever had to explain how trades worked to anyone before because he just assumed that everyone knew.

“Have you never been apart of a pack before?” Regi couldn't help but ask softly, curiosity unbidden as it laced into his vocalized inquiry.
Messages In This Thread
between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 11, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - November 14, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 14, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - November 21, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 21, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - November 22, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - November 22, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - December 05, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by RIP Eigma - December 07, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: between earth and sky - by Regulus - December 19, 2015, 07:30 AM