Moonspear an angel should never fall
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
You get my 100th post! <3

“I don't know,” Tev responded when Floki voiced his wonder out loud as to the stranger that was tending to their father's grave. Tev's first thought had been Thistle but he did not think that she would have continued to make the journey and she probably would have, at the very least, told Floki about it if she was. He contemplated the mystery for a few moments, before his big brother instinct kicked into some kind of overdrive and he gave into the slight agitation of unease in his chest. “If you go without me just be careful. We don't know who it is and while they might have been a friend of Ragnar doesn't mean they're a friend to us.” A more trusting individual would have expressed that because they shared a common purpose they might be friends but Tev did not see it that way. For all they knew it could have been Ragnar's own murderer keeping it in the condition it deserved to be in. Tev didn't express that though aloud to his twin, still wanting to shelter him a bit, acting as shield between the world and Floki even if his twin didn't need it. The urge to protect Floki and Thistle was a strong one and not one that Tev could have turned off even if he'd had a desire to (which he didn't, mind).

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - November 30, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 02, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 03, 2015, 02:54 PM