Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
this will be my last response. (: feel free to reply again <3

Listening thoughtfully, Ilya nodded. A feeling of sleepiness suddenly overcame her, and she fought to hold back a yawn. She frowned, but felt a smile creep back onto her face. I know the feeling, she chuckled slightly. I'd actually just injured my foot when I was accepted into my first pack, she began. The sentence was filled with the beginning of many recollections, and a touch of bitterness. A strange thing, to be accepted while injured, I know. But I was taken in either way. I wasn't allowed to do much for a while... She trailed off. She knew that at first it was because of her injury, but eventually she was cooped up for greedy reasons. She simply dipped her head. "You'll be better in no time," she reassured him.

Mordecai spoke again, this time to her about plants and herbs. "Harlyn?" she questioned, her tail wagging a little. "I didn't know, I'll be sure to ask her next time we cross paths," she replied, dipping her head in a thankful response to the twang males helpful advice. She giggled, noting the strong stomach. She puffed her chest out in mock arrogance as she spoke. "I was on my own for quite some time, I've eaten more shit than you could ever imagine," she let her posture fall again, her eyes twinkling with a bit of mischief. She stifled another yawn, rolling her shoulders again.

"I'm glad that you're doing well, Mordecai," she murmured. I wish you a quick healing process, but I think I'm going to head back to my den for the night, it isn't too far, she assured him, dipping her head. She smiled and stood, dipping her head one more time before she turned to leave. Have a good night, she woofed, Enjoy the meal whenever you need it, she nosed back to the fish before she began to pad off into the night, her black coat quickly disappearing into the darkness.
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 15, 2015, 11:17 PM