Blackfeather Woods I call to you, Dark Sister
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded as they stood in the rather dark chamber. He knew that Nemesis was worthy of the title since she proved that she could be loyal to the pack. Her being there when there were trespassers and even trying to babysit his children were on of those things that showed that she was versatile and wouldn't deny any task asked from her. Burke liked that the could always count on her. He motioned to the hole in the ground filled with a red paste. He tried to liquify it before he called Nemesis, seeing that it worked he placed his paw into it. "Come closer," he spoke. Trying to remember what Meldresi said to him when he was getting his mark and was allowed to join the brotherhood.

"Before you join the Dark Brotherhood, there are five tenets you have to follow. They are the only rules that a Dark Sister has to follow, without question. One, never dishonor the Night Mother, Mephala. Two, never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. Three, never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. Four, never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. Five, never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do any of these is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis, the God of Death," he spoke from memory. Burke would never forget his vows to the dark brotherhood. His pale eyes on her as she had to swear her loyalty, which wasn't probably going to be any problem for the dark female.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 18, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 18, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 20, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 22, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 23, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 24, 2015, 03:19 PM