The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
The yearling seemed to be a bit like a joker when he acted all offended that he was guessed older than he looked like. To Sebastian it was only a compliment. The big grey male could actually laugh about Romulus acting so offended. It was nice and silly. It was a good distraction too from what he was worried about. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. "Oh happy birthday," he wished to the male, quite pleased that he offered him the carcass, it was a good birthday gift, especially for a loner like Rom. 

"I do not know Swiftcurrent. I have traveled around so I might have passed it," he returned then. It sounded all rather hectic, being moved as a pup. He grew up in one place, which wasn't such a happy place at all, maybe he would have been more lucky if he had been moved. He would never know. At least he had grown from it. He was a responsible young man, which was probably also why he wanted to start a pack with Haven. It was a natural thing to do for him. He had left his pack to start his own family. He had really matured the last 6 months. 

He watched Romulus eat, who looked quite hungry, the way he was tearing into the carcass. Sebastian just sat down and let him eat in quiet, not bothering him with too many questions other than telling him he was more than accepted. "You are more than welcome. We could use young blood. Hopefully my future mate will return, though... It seems that future grows more grim each day I have to admit," he spoke to the other.
Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Sebastian - December 20, 2015, 12:44 PM