soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be
little wind
29 Posts
Ooc — Mica
All Welcome 
The dark wolf makes his way to leave and makes a comment Tuulikki doesn’t understand.  With her brows knit together, she turns to glance back over her shoulder once more to try and see if there’s someone there or whether or not she’s crazy.  Her shoulders tense up, her skin tightening over her body and keeping her still.  As she sweeps back to the one that shared the kill, he’s made his way to leave when a voice suddenly catches her attention.  

Her throat constricts and she freezes, one paw hanging above the ground and looking for the best way out.  The last time she’d been stuck between two wolves had been close to a mountain and she’d been able to get away relatively quickly.  She stands between the two, frozen, waiting for a gap in the exchange.
Messages In This Thread
soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 10, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 11, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Tuulikki - December 20, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: soulmates, i said, aren't always meant to be - by Vin - December 20, 2015, 09:51 PM