Phoenix Maplewood we'll ride the coattails to the finish line
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Ukko's frustration was wrought upon his face and made obvious by his body language. Reek huffed and felt the information he supplied, though vague, was accurate.  It was hard to asses Scarlett's prognosis so soon, time needed to pass before Reek could venture into the territory of talking specifics with his pack mates.  But, they didn't dwell on the subject of Scarlett for long. Ukko's gaze shot away and a pregnant silence set in.

He waited for Ukko to speak, and after a short while, another question was posed. "I don' know," he replied. Hints of sadness crept in the quality of his voice. His wife's whereabouts were still a complete mystery, thus adding to the miserable shit-show that was Reek's life as of late. "I haven't theen her thince she went after the cougar... I looked everywhere for her, but I couldn't find a trathe." His voice hitched in his throat. The tears he had managed to suppress earlier found themselves welling back up again in his eyes. There was no fighting the impending breakdown. "I fear... I fear—" was all he managed to sputter before collapsing to the ground in a sobbing wreck.
Messages In This Thread
we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 16, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 17, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 18, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 20, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 20, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 21, 2015, 05:45 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 21, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 22, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 22, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 24, 2015, 01:57 PM