Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Hah," Fox replied. She barely recalled the event, though she knew that many of their pack activities had quickly grown either awkward or downright crude (ahem, Peregrine). He then mentioned puppies, to which her ears perked up. "Of course I want them," she replied, pressing the top of her head into the side of his neck momentarily. She had a feeling she would be more prepared for them this time around. She knew what to expect, and she would likely be more lenient with them from the get-go. Fox also planned on not staying in the den quite as much this time around. She still blamed herself for Derp's death, no matter what she had told anybody else.

"It's too bad Wildfire won't be around to see them grow up, but I don't think Nightjar and Raven are going anywhere." Neither of them had the wandering tendencies that defined part of who Wildfire was.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM