The Sentinels One raindrop raises the sea
5 Posts
Ooc — Lia
[size=medium]When the argent and coal wolf spoke, Sanuye felt the tension drain from her body and the nervousness, while by no means gone, had abated somewhat with the onset of her excitement.[/size]

[size=medium]"I am glad to hear that. It's such a terrible way for a pack to go I think, to be held up by all those politics and internal conflicts." When the other presented her with a smile, she grinned back and wagged her tail a little more than gently. She was just over the moon, this overdue  but momentous occasion in her life had finally come! She'd always wanted to find a place to...well, she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to do but she'd figure that out later. [/size]

[size=medium]As she followed Dante, his route of questioning did not surprise her, being quite a common point of converse among wolves she had met. "Yes, it was. A large pack out on the eastern steppes, I was born the runt of the alpha pair's third litter. I shouldn't have survived, according to my father. That's what he told me, when I was old enough to understand him, having survived by some miracle until then. I took it as a challenge from then, gradually earning my place in the pack as a skilled story teller and healer. It didn't matter any though. The politics were weighed against me at the time, so I left before they found a loop hole to banish me or worse." She had told far too much but once she got talking about something like this, she found it ever so hard to stop.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 15, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 16, 2015, 02:43 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 17, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 21, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 21, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 24, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - January 05, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 09:56 AM