The Tangle don't look at me with those judgy little eyes
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
@Sebastian Sounds good to me. Maybe Seb can also introduce Alduin to him?

Sebastian didn't seem to mind what kind of name Romulus used and for a moment, the Roman was tempted to use some kind of horrible nickname just to see if his newfound companion would respond but in the end, decided against it because he was very hungry. The taste of blood on his tongue, the rich blubber and the delicious meat had awakened the gnawing hunger in his belly and the wolf was devouring the carcass very quickly. In this state of mind, Rom didn't even care if Sebastian wanted to keep the seal for later. He had invited the yearling to eat, and therefore, he could do whatever he wanted to do with the seal.

Lifting his silver crown only once to flash a toothy, and very bloody smile at Seb after he said he liked the nickname of 'Rom', he mostly kept silent and tore into the seal carcass. It tasted great. Father had often told him stories about seals but he had never eaten one more. Now, Romulus decided he could eat more of those fish-dogs and was very eager to follow Seb to the territory he wanted to claim with his 'future mate' but only after he was done with his meal. "Take me on a tour after I'm done?" Romulus said, resting for one second before he continued devouring the seal again.

Life was great.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 16, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eye - by Trajan - December 18, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: don't look at me with those judgy little eyes - by Trajan - December 22, 2015, 03:39 AM