Blackbeak Bluff My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone*
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
When next she opens her eyes, it's the result of Casmir's careful ministrations. She doesn't remember what happened or where she is until she attempts to stir and a sharp pain stabs through her side. She sucks in a breath, lets her head fall back to the cold stone, and tries to hold onto her sanity even though she wants to scream and throw a fit. Her grip is tenuous, though, and soon she says in a sharp voice, "what the fuck?"

Somehow she knows it's not Casmir who pushed her—it was the cliff that had crumbled away—but in her prone state she's still nervous about his nearness. He could too easily inflict a lot of pain and damage with nothing more than the placement of a broad paw on her side and a bit of pressure. The thought makes her heart pound harder and soon she's bordering hyperventilation, with each breath sending agony spiking through her system. She's feeling light-headed. Soon enough she'll pass out again, but presently her exposed eye, clouded with panic and pain, remains fixed on Casmir's face.
Messages In This Thread
My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: My mama don't like you, and she likes everyone* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:27 PM