Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko's explanation is indeed quite vague but Saena can relate in a way. Had she never succumbed to her budding ambition, she might still live at the plateau to this day, but something had told her to move on from there. The snow is coming down faster now but Saena scarcely notices it, she's too busy trying to imagine how it must have felt for Ukko to come across a pack that felt right. She is honoured that it's her pack, having long felt like Phoenix Maplewood is out of the way and unpopular for that reason. She wishes to know more of his backstory, but there'll be time for that later, she's sure.

He calls into question her own and she snorts with brief laughter. "It's much too long," she tells him, wholly believing that her life has been remarkably difficult and that her story is longer and more tragic than anyone else's. Her downfall: her pride. "Basically I left home because I didn't think I'd get the chances I wanted there, founded a pack on a ridge, met Reek and made some friends, but there was a fire. We moved here and most of those friends disappeared in the process." Nochtli still hasn't returned from her personal mission—Saena no longer believes the woman will return—and Citali's departure was so sudden that Saena still hasn't come to terms with it. The others—Oliver, Gunnar, Mercury—she still has no idea where they are.

"Been here ever since. It's been quiet, mostly, though we did get a bear come through her on a rampage, which is when I lost my tail."
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM