Flycatcher Downs i forgot softness, it did not serve me
9 Posts
Ooc — Amy
My apologies for the late reply. A lot going on at the moment...

Bastien lowered his muzzled and gave the she-wolf his respects. He pranced slightly in his place before following after the stranger. He increased his pace as lead way. The brute's eyes lowered to the ground often, taking note of each limb and rock out of place. The breeze went against his coat and a familiar smell grabbed his attention. With a sudden halt his nose hit the cold ground, moving slowly, taking in the earthy smells.

He barked once and moved forward, eyeing the ground. He stopped again, nudging at the ground before him. There were small black pellets, many piles of them laying around the area.

"...Deer" he said with a small hint of pride. Before the two wolves were several piles of deer droppings, easily distinguished by their pellet shape. He hoped this would be enough for the she-wolf to begin to trust him, but they had not yet found the pack. From the shape of the droppings though they couldn't be too far.
Messages In This Thread
i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 12, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 13, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Bastien - December 13, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 17, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Bastien - December 23, 2015, 01:43 AM
RE: i forgot softness, it did not serve me - by Root - December 24, 2015, 11:44 PM