Blackfeather Woods Curiosity killed the cat
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra nodded quietly in reply, she wanted to know till where the earth goes. Later she would realize it was very naive of her to even think like that, or even silly, but now her young mind could explore in every direction and make up stories to see what was under the earth. The dark little female noticed that the male before her wasn't that keen on her digging, or at least he commented about her dying, what ever that was (though she did remind that word from somewhere). He also spoke some words extra clearly like she wouldn't understand otherwise. Kendra sat down, having learned from her father that it was polite to do so, even if she didn't agree. She let the male finish is talk about being unclean. She wasn't too bothered, her father and Pietro seemed to like her just fine even after she played in the mud and grew cold. "I do not want to reach the end. See were soil goes."

Kendra kept her curious pale eyes on the one with the red eyes. "Why I want others to like me?," he stated not even remotely impressed. "I like earth, and if you do not then you do not," she spoke with her pup logic. She couldn't really care less if this male disapproved. Her father told her to do what she liked to do and that was what she was going. She liked exploring mostly, and the darkness. She rather explored the tunnels her father walked through with her but she couldn't find an entrance. Maybe if she dug enough she would find one! Ooh! That would be awesome. That only proved that the earth was full of secrets. She looked at the ground under her paws before looking up at the white male. "There are tunnels under me," she stated. wanting to share that with him. She was young and wanted to know more about earth and soil.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 20, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 21, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 23, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 28, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 30, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - January 03, 2016, 12:13 PM