Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Yick," Fox replied, making a faux retching sound when she saw the state that the rabbit was now in. If she'd known it was going to be that bad, she would have offered to carry it herself. At least Peregrine was gentlemanly enough to tear off the snotted-up skin in preparation for eating, although she had half a mind to tell him he had to eat it. She didn't, though, mainly because she just wasn't that mean.

She was about to take her first bite when he spoke again, and Fox paused to listen. "It will," she agreed, then tore into the rabbit, devouring a little more than half of it in a matter of minutes. The second (smaller) half she nudged toward him when she was done. "Baby daddy gotta eat, too," she said, promptly followed by a burp.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM