Phoenix Maplewood All the times that you rain on my parade
I ain't even mad.
15 Posts
Ooc — Hana
Kael couldn't help but gape a bit as the wolf worked herself to her feet, awkwardly standing with blood gradually dripping onto the snowy ground. Coming from a rather sheltered family and background, he had no idea how to handle this... situation. She seemed okay for a second, but then seemed to falter, making Kael start for a second in pure instinct to help his fellow species kin, but finally began to remember he was a part of a pack. Despite her failing health, she was brusque with her attempts at dominance, her stance, however weak, was filled with authority. 

As part of a pack he was representative of Phoenix Maplewood as a whole, and he stepped forward with his own confidence bolstered from that fact alone. He walked up to the white colored wolf, gingerly but assuredly, and dropped the rabbit close enough to her. "My name is Kael." He was about to say more, about the pack, question her, but the female brought her own silent questions and answers to him in the form of scent.

It was weak, but there. The heady but consuming scent that he himself wore to bind the pack members together. While his was still green and fresh, enveloping him like a soft blanket, her's was ingrained. She wore it deep to her own identity, and Kael hadn't realized that it originated from the malnourished female.

Canine instinct took over, and Kael's ears dipped back and his tail hung low. He approached even closer, and took a chance lick at her white chin.
Messages In This Thread
All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 23, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 24, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 17, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - January 18, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:19 AM