Blackfeather Woods I call to you, Dark Sister
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
As Burke departed, she stood silent in the Keep for a little while longer. Meldresi's presence still seemed to touch the edges of the alcove, a bit of her in the very walls it stood. Almost instantly, she understood why Burke didn't take anytime staying longer than necessary. He was recovering, while the pack moved on. Those who didn't know the Dark Queen continued on their business, resilient to the heart ache that would have shocked them still. They were lucky, she was lucky. Burke was now a single father and an Alpha. It only pledged her to strive harder and do more, and now she could. One goal complete and more to take it's place.

Soon enough, she dipped out before sniffing around for the familiar scent of her medicine. As she suspected, no scents matched. Her heart sunk even though the conclusion was inevitable. Soon, it would run out and she would be left stranded again. Leaving the Keep to its whispers, she walked on to find the borders once more. For now, all she could do was wait until the sun went down and night consumed her thoughts. Only then would she have peace.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 18, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 18, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 19, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 19, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 20, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 20, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 22, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Nemesis - December 23, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I call to you, Dark Sister - by Burke - December 24, 2015, 03:19 PM