Porcupine Ridge molson canadian coaster - what beer's all about!
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
*slaps self* must... stop... switching tenses lmfao

The corners of his mouth turned down as the fellow closed his and eyes and winced as if expecting some punishment for merely existing in the proximity of the black wolf. Even Taggarik's question seemed to puzzle the yearling, who blinked and shrugged for an answer. A hum of contemplation rumbled in the black wolf's chest, and then he moved forward, his blunt muzzle reaching out to draw the wolf's scent in.

The weariness of the boy's body had not gone unnoticed, but withered fat and muscle could be rebuilt with a stable routine and a few good meals. Sickness, however, was a different story, but as Taggarik's nostril's twitched with his deep and purposeful inhales, he detected none. His tail swished, and satisfied with his appraisal, he stepped back to afford the timid wolf his space.

"I will be claiming this ridge for myself and my own," he stated, casting a sidelong glance to Capri who was standing quietly off to his side. "You can stay, if you wish." The wolf's usefulness would have to be proven in the weeks to come, as would be required of anyone who accepted his offer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: molson canadian coaster - what beer's all about! - by Taggarik - December 24, 2015, 04:29 PM