Redhawk Caldera I'm yours, yours, yours for every season
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox rolled her eyes at him as he smacked and chomped on his food, ignoring him for the most part. While he finished up, Fox cleaned her front paws, preening the fur until it was free of blood, dirt, and other debris. She paused when Peregrine spoke of needing a massage, to which Fox grinned, padding over to him and licking his ear after his coughing fit. Happy to oblige his request, she turned her attention to the back of his neck and began to nibble gently.

"It'll all be over soon," Fox assured Peregrine, although she didn't actually know that for sure. She just assumed it would be over fairly soon because it couldn't go on forever. Not only that, but she'd gotten better recently, and Perry couldn't be too far behind. She went back to grooming his neck and back, varying the pressure as she went.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - November 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 17, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I'm yours, yours, yours for every season - by RIP Fox - December 24, 2015, 05:42 PM