Dawnlark Plains i have always confused desire with apocalypse
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Ukko caught wind of Saena back in the back and, as happy as he is, he never made an effort to visit her and he hadn’t run into her through the territory.  He had, however, been making an effort to avoid the both of them by spending most of his time on the outskirts of the pack. He hunted when he could, stocking nearby caches, taking another to Scarlett when the coast had been clear, but for the most part he remains on the borders as he sorts through the new change in the atmosphere. 

Reek hadn’t sought out further punishment, accepting of his slight submission a few days ago, but that didn’t mean it wouldn’t come now that Saena is back.  She held a firm paw over them, something he didn’t fully feel with the male. It isn’t entirely uncommon for the males to butt heads but up until then, Ukko had been good to them and they to him, but now as he wanders away from the territory, he isn’t so sure where he’s meant to belong.  

It still calls to him, telling him it is his home, but he can’t see past the altercation.  Ukko can’t imagine Reek would forgive him—he had leaned into a challenge, threatening his leadership—but he can’t be the only one at fault.  Reek let his weakness show plenty that day and Ukko sees him now for who he really is.  Just the thought makes his stomach roll and a nearby rabbit that scurries away from him doesn’t even faze him.  An easy kill just passes by that he’d be able to consume, or offer to someone else, and he can’t be bothered.  

He realizes he’s in a familiar territory, only vaguely, once he’s shaken his head in an attempt to clear.  It still sits at the edge of his mind, acid in his thoughts, but he’s at least distracted to remember the wolf he’d met here.  He can’t help but wonder what @Capriccio is doing; if she found her friend, a pack, or even started her own.  Would he even still offer his home to be hers now?

A sigh billows smoke in front of his face as he noses the snowy ground, deciding it’s a best distraction he can come up with.
Messages In This Thread
i have always confused desire with apocalypse - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: i have always confused desire with apocalypse - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 09:03 PM