Lost Creek Hollow end up where you wanted to be.
bury my love in moondust
70 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Root watches the woman’s face change and her own eyes narrow slightly before she realizes what she’s done.  It doesn’t change the curiosity, though, so she doesn’t apologize and back out of it.  She remains stoic, turning only when Harlyn’s gaze turns back outside of the pack.  The girl can’t see that far out and even if she were to go out there, she doubt she’d be able to find the spot.  A blanket of snow to wash away the crime, doting it’s innocence once more.

“Not really,” she admits with a slight shrug of her shoulder.  It rolls back, forcing her into a sitting position as her gaze drifts away.  “We did talk about hunting, though,” Root settles with, hoping it might lighten the situation up a little.  She hadn’t intended to cause bad thoughts to cross the woman—she had plenty on her plate with the incident of her mate and running the pack almost alone.  Isn’t there a beta somewhere?

“I came across a herd before I got here.  I plan to go out and see if I can find them and direct them this way.” Mordecai had given her his blessing and encouragement—at least that’s how she took it—and with the notion of the looming cougar in mind, she’d set out in a day or two.
Messages In This Thread
end up where you wanted to be. - by Harlyn - December 11, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Root - December 12, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Harlyn - December 14, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Root - December 17, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Root - December 24, 2015, 11:19 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Harlyn - January 14, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Root - January 18, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Harlyn - January 19, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Root - February 01, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: end up where you wanted to be. - by Harlyn - February 19, 2016, 06:29 PM