The Sentinels On the right track
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Lasher had a year or so on him, but Dante knew youth would soon be falling faster and faster behind. He would be four this spring. Solidly centered in adulthood and ready to begin a life of middle-aged pace.

"I'm sure she does," he responded, knowing that Blue would be the first wolf Os told the news. Save probably her brother, if he were still here. He spared a moment's thought to wondering what Peregrine's reaction would be if he heard the news. If it would be favorable, or decidedly less so. He didn't have to worry much about impressing family, but he would be a liar if he said he didn't hope, on some level, Peregrine accepted the news with some happiness. He didn't need two families that despised him, no matter how far away they dwelled.

Speaking of... "I met with Peregrine's daughter, Wildfire, and told her. She said she wished to stop by and meet her aunt, but would mind the borders. Apparently Peregrine spoke of her often." He hoped taking that liberty was alright with the alpha. "It is just... Good to have ties again." Apologetically he smiled, hoping Lasher took no offense. Obviously there were relationships of the same sort here.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
On the right track - by Dante RIP - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: On the right track - by Lasher - December 12, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: On the right track - by Dante RIP - December 12, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: On the right track - by Lasher - December 15, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: On the right track - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: On the right track - by Lasher - December 19, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: On the right track - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: On the right track - by Lasher - December 26, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: On the right track - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:47 AM
RE: On the right track - by Lasher - January 06, 2016, 01:54 AM