Serpent Lake when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones
19 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Could you write in past tense? It's a little confusing when it switches halfway through a post. Thanks!

He choked on a particularly dry piece of meat, coughing up bits of meat. The voice caught his attention, and Tweed's focus turned to the dark wolf. As he spoke, and Tweed listened, pivoting his ears toward the sound. For the most part, Tweed had been oblivious to his surroundings. His focus was on the food that he was being allowed to eat and what little comforts he could find on these cold wintery days.

No answer was really necessary to the statements the old wolf had made, so Tweed only grunted in response, swallowing another mouthful of food. Even if the other wolf had asked a more direct question, Tweed wasn't sure if he would have responded. He hadn't used his voice since he had left his family, nor was he sure what it would sound like.

When Tweed looked up again, the other wolf had vanished. Shrugging, the young male took his leave, hellbent on finding more food.
Messages In This Thread
when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Alshain - December 15, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Tweed - December 21, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Alshain - December 23, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Tweed - December 24, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Alshain - December 24, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: when i die let the wolves enjoy my bones - by Tweed - December 25, 2015, 01:09 PM