Blackfeather Woods ask not the sun why she sets
pouring color on your black and white disguise
3 Posts
Ooc — Leah "Siro"
There was a notable shift in the air between herself and the two pack wolves. Despite Nemesis heading the questions for now, the Alpha commanded the tide of the conversation, and he pulled the strings accordingly. She stood stock still, legs locked, and back straight, as Burke gently admonished his subordinate. But what struck Rin was that the stub-tailed Alpha didn't warn his pack mate so much as offer advice. To her, anywhere else she would have been on the front row of a very typical dominance display. But here? 

She gathered herself and replied promptly. "Shima Rin. Rin is what I go by." She began with her given name, in the format she was used to. Because there was little indication she should answer Nemesis' question, she didn't continue further. But her eyes did shift from Burke's chest, to Nemesis, and back again in wordless uncertainty. Thankfully, Burke was quick to pick up the trailing threads of the conversation and stitch it back up in a neat little package. His way of describing his pack was... unusual, but she was undeterred. 

One inky ear twisted forward and she continued, "The wilds know little, and they lack the means to properly explain it, but they know there is food here and that the wolves that rule the land will do anything to survive. There is no place else my skills would be properly utilized, and I wish not to grow complacent and waste away."
Messages In This Thread
ask not the sun why she sets - by Rin - December 24, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Nemesis - December 24, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Burke - December 24, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Rin - December 24, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Nemesis - December 24, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Burke - December 25, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Rin - December 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Nemesis - December 25, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Burke - December 28, 2015, 11:27 AM