Lost Creek Hollow if the stars could claim me
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It's ok! <3 It happens to all of us. c:

It was hard for Lagon to miss her disappointment but he stayed silent because he wasn't sure what to say. He couldn't really do anything for her, but he did understand in a way. Scatha had opted to stay behind in Naga Veil Forest. It wasn't the same thing, Lagon had not depended upon his sister as it seemed Flynn had depended upon her brother but he understood what it was like to miss a sibling. Particularity a sibling you were close to. As horrible as it no doubt was, he didn't really miss the twins though the rift had been created by their respective father's...and allowed to nurture had split the four into two teams of two against the other.

“I'm sure she'd love to hear someone say that to her. I used to call her “worm” when we were little,” Because it was easier to say than “Scatha” and it had been, according to Sveinx, what her name meant. A laugh that almost border-lined on outright disbelief left Lagon's lips when Flynn gushed that his parents must have been amazing. “Sorry,” Really, he hadn't been trying to be rude but his parents: the scandal of the Veil Forest hadn't really been amazing. “I think you might have gotten the wrong idea about my parents. I mean they were good to me and Scatha...well our biological father was; but my mother's mate and the alpha male hated her and I. He favored our brothers — his children — over us. It created a very complicated sort of life.” So no, he didn't really agree with “amazing parents”. They were parents, but parents who had put their own, forbidden love above the well being of their children.

“No,” Lagon responded with a shake of his head. “I struck out on my own.” And he kind of enjoyed the peace and quiet that the Hollow had to offer him.
Messages In This Thread
if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 13, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 14, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Flynn - December 23, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: if the stars could claim me - by Ancalagon - December 27, 2015, 11:56 AM