Phoenix Maplewood Altitude
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
If anyone else jumps in this thread, feel free to PP me along. I'm gonna be really sparse for the next 2 weeks because of a trip with friends, but I'll try my best to keep this going in a timely manner!

The alpha den it seemed would remain an ill-fitted infirmary.  Both Scarlett and Saena had taken residence in the raggedy wolf's old domicile all the while Reek tended to their wounds.  The work was constant, yet fulfilling.  His days consisted of one great triangle; the caches, where he would take a portion from the meager amount of food they had stored for the coming winter— to the den, where he would drop food off for both his mate and dear friend while simultaneously checking their wounds for infection— and then back to the border, to patrol and keep the pack secure.  

Despite all the work, Reek wasn't complaining. In fact, he was gleeful. Having Saena back within the safety of the borders took a heavy load off of Reek's chest. While, to an extent he was guilty for rejoicing in her clipped wings, it was nice to know she was only a short walk away. Tangible and safe.

The day began to draw to a close and the sun settled low in the sky. Reek rounded the final side of his last triangle of the day before nodding off by returning to the border after dropping off yet another rabbit for his girls. He had only just begun his final patrol when he noticed the scent of another lingering close to the borders of the pack. Reek approached from the cover of brush with his tail held high: a clear indication of his position in the pack. Announcing his presence with a quick bark, he would allow the other to have the first word.
Messages In This Thread
Altitude - by Valtyr RIP - December 27, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Altitude - by Reek - December 27, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Altitude - by Valtyr RIP - December 28, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: Altitude - by Reek - December 28, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Altitude - by Valtyr RIP - December 28, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Altitude - by Reek - December 28, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Altitude - by Valtyr RIP - December 29, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Altitude - by RIP Tavi - December 30, 2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Altitude - by Reek - January 03, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Altitude - by Valtyr RIP - January 06, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Altitude - by RIP Tavi - January 06, 2016, 04:21 PM