The Sentinels High on knowledge but low on wisdom
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I gotchu! Maybe she can give my boy here a bit of advice :)

Ever since the hunt he'd taken it a bit easier, the coughs fading as he refrained from strenuous activity. He still wanted to attribute it to being out of shape, but he felt a bit of fear that it was more than that, and wanted to put that to rest. No. He just needed to work up to his old stamina again. The cold air was harder to breathe regardless and for a body not used to heavy running it was a shock. So this morning, instead of taking a slow walk, he picked up to a swifter trot as he went in search of prey.

He lasted longer than he would have in an outright sprint, but before too long the familiar tightness in his chest had him stopped and heaving with racking coughs. He fought to calm his lungs, trying to subdue them with as deep of breaths as he could manage, unaware of the other wolf nearby.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 29, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - December 30, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 30, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - January 05, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - January 11, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 05:23 PM