Blackfeather Woods ask not the sun why she sets
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Sorry for holding this up! And when I wanted to reply the checker went rogue xD

Burke stepped forward towards the border the other was standing behind. His docked tail stood up right, the male was still quite dominant. Even after he gave the female the opportunity to tel them their name, something that wasn't often asked at the borders. Nemesis went quiet, which he appreciated but he didn't mean to completely silence her with his words. She had good questions. Maybe if this female was like Misty, they would keep the weakling and torture her. That sounded like an excellent idea. 

"I see, so you are talking about specialities. Tell me, like Nemesis asked you before, what are those skill you can only utilize in our pack?," he questioned. Burke was still skeptical. Of all the ladies that did join not all stuck around. Only Nemesis really and it took a long time for Burke to accept her. Though lately she was sticking out with head and shoulders. The alpha regretfully thought of Cyn, or Adelina and the one that sounded like her Abelinda. Oh or even worse, Shego and her sister. Burke could grow agitated when he thought too long about it.

This Rin might also be good in the long run as a teacher or babysitter. Burke still had a lack of females he wanted to introduce to his young. If this female was so the say being as they liked their wolves to be there were a lot of promotions available. Nemesis was the example of that.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
ask not the sun why she sets - by Rin - December 24, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Nemesis - December 24, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Burke - December 24, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Rin - December 24, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Nemesis - December 24, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Burke - December 25, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Rin - December 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Nemesis - December 25, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: ask not the sun why she sets - by Burke - December 28, 2015, 11:27 AM