Redhawk Caldera Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Licking some of the rabbit blood off of her lips, Somnia refocused her attention to Elwood as he spoke about Eljay and Finley. Somnia's eyebrows involuntarily raised in surprise when he revealed that Eljay was a complete opposite from Finley. It seemed that when it came to Elwood being the parent, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. However, with Finley, the apple tree somehow produced an orange that fell on a slope and rolled to the bottom of a hill.

Then, there was news of Finley's most recent disaster. It wasn't too surprising that the Beta had found more trouble. Adventure was in her blood, and it couldn't be helped. Even if Finley was finding more ways to accidentally hurt herself, and consequentially being a slight burden, it was easy to overlook any vices when it came to her. Finley is just Finley. With all that unique spunk, how could she not find a place in your heart? The only differing facial expression Somnia displayed was a quizzical glance at the mention of Moonspear. However, she said, "Motherhood doesn't seem to have changed her much. She still has the urge to adventure in her blood, it seems. I think maybe I'll pay her a visit after I settle back in. Hopefully she'll be fully recovered by then, if she isn't already."

After Elwood continued on to talk about Eljay stuck to her like glue, she added, "Maybe I could even help occupy the little Eljay for a bit if she needs a break? I might be able to come up with some games that could distract him from that fear long enough." Somnia had, after all, won the Caretaker game contest for Peregrine and Fox's Firebirds. Even though she was the only one out of three contestants to see it through to the end.
Messages In This Thread
Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - November 25, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 02, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 02, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 12, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 14, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 15, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - December 16, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - December 28, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 02, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Somnia - January 02, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home (Rejoin) - by Elwood - January 05, 2016, 08:19 PM