Dragoncrest Cliffs bad day, bad century
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Truthfully, Romulus was rather surprised that Aduin retaliated but he showed none of that. Instead, he narrowed his own gaze and pulled back his black lips, showing knife-sharp fangs for a moment, telling the other wolf that his growl did not scare him, but ignited a challenge in the Roman and if he continued, they would have to fight it out. Thankfully, Aduin looked away quickly, seemingly shocked at himself and with that, Romulus relaxed too. He stopped snarling and straightened himself, observing the scene with light, almost amused eyes and relaxed.

"The strong survive; the weak die," Romulus muttered to Sebastian under his breath in reply to the other wolf's words. "It's not in my nature to be nice," he made sure that Aduin didn't hear, however, and grudgingly shut up after that. Despite his unsympathetic attitude, Rom really didn't like hurting other wolf's feelings if there was no need for it. He was ruthless in battle, but he wasn't needlessly ruthless with his equally skilled and sharp tongue. Rom watched the scene quietly, a small smile playing on his lips the entire time.

When Sebastian introduced him, Romulus took a step forward and inclined his head slightly to the other wolf, quietly waiting for a reaction. The other male stood up and smiled slowly, albeit rather nervously and stuttered an introduction. "Aduin," Romulus tasted the words on his tongue and a dastardly handsome smile touched his lips. "Nice to meet you. I'm Romulus. Sorry for the rough start; I'm sure we just got off the wrong foot." Romulus took another step forward until he was less than a feet away from Aduin. "I have a little brother called Alduin, like you, except with an L. Pretty cool, huh?" he smiled but inside he was thinking about how his little brother would be much braver that Aduin.

Outside however, Romulus remained friendly and bumped his snout into Aduin's shoulder in an amiable manner, tail flicking behind him. "I'm sure we'll get along well enough."
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
bad day, bad century - by Trajan - December 22, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: bad day, bad century - by Sebastian - December 22, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: bad day, bad century - by Nevouku - December 23, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: bad day, bad century - by Trajan - December 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: bad day, bad century - by Sebastian - December 24, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: bad day, bad century - by Nevouku - December 25, 2015, 01:27 AM