Porcupine Ridge moment for life
too much heart was always his problem
116 Posts
Ooc — Renee
Anwly decided he liked this Capri. She seemed nice enough, and his joke made her smile at least. During his travels down from the north he'd met a couple other loners. Unfortunately they weren't as nice. One had called him scum and spat at him. That had really hurt the boy's feelings. It was nice to be around another civilized wolf. Four of them huh? Not many but its enough for a pack. He thought for a moment, pondering the idea of joining them. But he wasn't ready to pledge anything yet. He barely knew anything other than the pack name, its alpha's name, and the name of this woman.

Oh cool! Well it seems to me that you all chose a nice territory to claim, however silly the name may be. He chuckled, enjoying the company of the female. Anwyl shivered as a breeze blew through his already wet fur, giving him a chill. He shook it off with a grunt, though his teeth began to clatter. He worried for a moment that the female wouldn't want him around if she thought him to be weak or sick. No if he wanted to join this pack, he had to seem strong enough to help. It was hard to seem strong though, when you're starving.

The icy eyed male decided to make small talk, maybe get to know Capri better. Sooo, Cap-pri. He stuttered through another blast of cold. Where do you come from? I came down from the north. My old pack was having some troubles so I thought it'd be better if I left. Now I'm not so sure, this winter has been really r-rough without a pack to help out. He had always been very open with his history. It might've been a flaw of his, but he didn't exactly have secrets to be keeping anyway.
Messages In This Thread
moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - December 30, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - December 30, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: moment for life - by Anwyl - January 02, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: moment for life - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 04:54 PM