The Sentinels High on knowledge but low on wisdom
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
my only experience with medicine making is through the warrior cats series, so if this seems strange or wrong i'm sorry this is all i know (:

When Aria finished, she was pleased that he hadn't truly reacted to the prods. She expected a bit of wincing at the harder ones, but nothing extreme. He seemed to only be having a sore throat, and perhaps something stuck inside irritating, but for that she would have no known way of telling; if that were the case she'd tell him to head to Blue Willow. 

I do, actually. And I have a bit of it in my den, she dipped her head, tail wagging in a slight pride. It doesn't seem that you're sick, she added, then turning and beckoning him to follow. Which is good, just means your throat is sore- but you told me that earlier, she added the last part to let him know that he was right, whether or not he truly cared about being right. She only checked to make sure, if any sicknesses were exposed her their new pack would soon be overtaken, and she refused to let that happen.

When they arrived to her den(which wasn't but a 30 second walk anyway), she ducked in and grabbed some lavender and Celandine. She chewed them, a strange taste creating a strange face, and spat them onto a flat rock that she had picked up. She hadn't had any leaves to wrap them in, so he'd just have to lick them up- hopefully he wouldn't mind. She emerged with the stone in her teeth, setting it at his feet. It's lavender and Celandine, she informed him, Just lick it up, it tastes like shit, but it should help, she chuckled a little, watching him curiously. I don't have any, but I bet Blue Willow would have some honey, that would help the most, she woofed, smiling at him.
Messages In This Thread
High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 27, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 29, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - December 30, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - December 30, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - January 05, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - January 06, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Aria - January 11, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: High on knowledge but low on wisdom - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 05:23 PM