The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey was grateful that there were no dreams or nightmares plaguing her sleep - that there was a sweet nothing and, when she opened her eyes, she would see the world a bit differently. The storm within her soul had calmed down and, though the pain was still somewhere, it did not seem as bad as it had been. At least she was sure she would be able to keep it at bay and not hold grasp on her as it had the previous night. She would not let that happen, because past was past and there was no need to dwell on it for too long. 

She found her mate dozing next to her and smiled, while observing his sleeping form. Careful as ever not to wake her. The gentleman... Osprey leaned her muzzle towards him to have a sniff of his fur in order to read and guess, where he had been during the day. When the wintry sunlight found it's way through the den entrance, she lifted her head to look at it with eyes half-closed.
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM