Chimera Fields Compass
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The woman snapped at him, understandably, and Tev shrunk slightly, recognizing that he'd overstepped his boundaries. “I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I was just curious,” but curiosity wasn't always a good thing. He'd learned that once, the very hard way, in the form of the bear on the beach in Stavanger Bay. Despite that life lesson and the one that had changed his life forever, Tev apparently hadn't really learned it. Tev didn't know what the collar was, nor if he could even help her take it off. “Oh? You think I'm...my family lives here in the Wilds, well some of them anyway,” Tev said and then offered a sheepish little smile. “It's kind of complicated. I was separated from my biological family, swept out to sea and washed up on some shore. I was found and taken in by Scimitar and Bazi Frostfur and they, too, have become my family though they have departed the Teekon. I met up with my biological family and am trying to fit in but there's some discord between my older brother and me.” Really Charon was the only one being difficult about everything. For the most part Thistle and Floki had accepted him and his changes fairly well.

“Sometimes I want to leave because he's also my alpha,” The word came out in a snort of discontent, hating that that simple title gave Charon all the power over him. “but my twin and mother sort of need me I guess.” He wasn't sure why he was telling Tuwawi all of this, for it was probably a lot more information than she'd wanted upon making her inquiry. “Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to unload all of that on you.” He offered a brisk shrug, gesturing that it was no big deal …even though it felt better to get it off his chest. He had told his grievances to Thistle, of course, but he didn't expect her to do much about it.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 03, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Compass - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 06, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Compass - by Kjalarr - December 06, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 26, 2015, 04:58 PM