Horizon Ridge if i had a voice i would sing
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
<3

There was a slight broaden to the other woman's shoulders, the viking queen saw with a curious tilt of her head. Gyda recognized the gesture as defensive but there was no reason to be such, though of course Gyda didn't outright expect the stranger to know that. Horizon Ridge had been free territory since she'd been a little girl and there was no territorial feelings towards these lands. Gyda did not intend to re-claim the Ridge. Would Stavanger Bay not have neighbors so very close to it Gyda would have attempted to strike her claim upon the lands her father had claimed but she was a woman and liked to believe she had more diplomacy within her than her male counterpart Dagrun held. Ravensblood Forest had once meant something to Ragnar, and so Gyda would try her luck there, eventually. Her assessment of the Teekon and how the storm had changed it wasn't complete yet ...and beyond that she could not claim a territory for just herself.

“I am Gyda Loðbrok, Ragnarsdottir,” Gyda was not sure if the name Ragnar would mean anything to her or not, her father had made some friends but more enemies during his time here. Regardless, she was proud to be his daughter and strove only to be the woman that he would have wanted her to be, be it shield-maiden or queen (or both). “Who are you?” Gyda inquired in a pleasant voice, showing that here they were neutral and equals. Whatever claim she had on Odinn's Cove had no effect in these neutral lands and Gyda was only hostile when she needed to be; she saw no reason to be hostile thus far and so was nothing short of amiable towards the other woman.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
if i had a voice i would sing - by Gyda - December 25, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Havelock - December 27, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gyda - December 28, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Havelock - December 31, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: if i had a voice i would sing - by Gyda - January 02, 2016, 07:50 AM