Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Porcupine Ridge thrived just fine with the smaller numbers they had, Capri was certainly not concerned that there were only five adults, and Taggarik did not seem distraught on the matter, either. Others would come, of that she could only assume -- but given that the title of Alpha Female landed upon her solely by default of her gender left her feeling slightly misplaced.. as she had yet to earn anything.

A lot of her time was spent along the borders, and this day was no different. Her silver-tipped form was stark against the ivory snow, but not quite as much as the fiery sight before her. Periwinkle eyes studied the slender frame that was clearly feminine from a distance, curiosity pulling at her. The wolf was respectful to their newly claimed boundaries, and the charcoal she-wolf loped closer.

Announcing her presence with a gentle bark, her ears tipped forward in interest. Her own form lifted naturally to assume its claim upon the Ridge -- and her eyes were calculating as she studied the stranger. "Hello," she offered, her tone soft as she awaited an explanation.
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM