Lost Creek Hollow i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Yeah it wouldn't be backdated so far that there'd be no snow :) and no worries Ku! <3 It's so awkward roleplaying an injured character, lol.

He was not yet unconscious, but it took him several minutes to register the presence of his black companion. Even her howl did not pierce the haze of his weakness, and before that the touch of her tongue upon one of the wounds in his shoulder only stirred him to wince involuntarily.

He woke briefly just after the arrival of his alpha male, but as his eyes blinked opened and fell upon his packmates, they did not hold the warm recognition one would respect. No, they narrowed, and were hardened like the fine tempered edge of a steel blade. His muzzle contorted into a savage snarl, lips pulled back to reveal fully the white shine of his teeth, and his blue tongue fearfully, frantically, pressed out between his incisors. Their ears he did not greet with a welcoming voice, but rather the deep reverberations of his loud growling. His tail, so commonly animated in a dancing wag, was stiff and bristled, and the furs along his nape and spine lifted like quills.
Messages In This Thread
i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - December 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: i know what i was feeling, but what was i thinking - by Luke - January 02, 2016, 04:13 PM