Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The black wolf was on the prowl, not for a hare or marmot, but for his alpha female. Her position as the highest ranking female was defaulted to her, but nonetheless she was his co-leader, and how she got there mattered not. Capri seemed to have a sensible head on her shoulders and that was enough for him. He wished to speak with her one-on-one, for they really had not since the pack had become official and with it her new rank.

He picked up her trail along the borders, so fresh it was practically warm. This drew a smile to his face. The gates to their homestead were well-protected with the packs' attention to them. Good thing too, for as Taggarik ghosted closer, he became aware of not just the scent of the silver and black female he sought, but of another. He spotted them not too far ahead.

It was a young female that Capriccio intercepted, distinctly and unique draped in a bright golden-orange coat. He arrived in time to hear what she said. Perhaps his co-leader would feel different, but he was rather pleased to see another female at their borders. Their ranks were quickly becoming laden with testosterone. He drew near but held back off to the side of Capri's flank He trusted her to handle the situation, and indeed, rather that she do so; even if he felt a possessive need to control every aspect of his pack, especially when it came to deciding who was permitted entry.

His relaxed, neutral posture spoke nothing of his position. The reigns completely within Capriccio's paws.
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM