Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
In truth, there were only two things Capri looked for in her upon Taggarik's borders -- proper submission and humbleness, and a set of skills that could aid the wolves of the pack. Of course, it was always slightly amusing to her to listen to what others believed they excelled at -- and as Kesan offered her own resume to Capri, the silver-tipped wolf cast a light smile at the delivery of it. Humor -- that was a nice change.

before she could respond, the large form of Taggarik strode to her side. His presence demanded attention even when he wasn't trying, and with a fond glance, the Alpha Female tipped ear would flicker in recognition to his presence, though he drew only as close to her flank. "Capri, the Alpha Female of the newly claimed Porcupine Ridge," she offered, amusement flickering in her eyes as her gaze drifted back to the swarthy male at her side. She was intent on keeping her rank until one worthy took it -- whether in the form of Taggarik's intended future mate, or one she felt had earned it, and so she stated the title without form of hesitance. "This here is Taggarik -- it's founder and Alpha Male."

With a sweep of her tail, her gaze drew from him to study the rather exotic creature before her. They could certainly use some estrogen around here.  "Can you tell me more about how you are good with plants? Do you have medicinal knowledge?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM