Porcupine Ridge I'm outside the door, invite me in
15 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
A new figure arrived on the scene, and Kesan let her attention stray to it. The scent of this one was male. Her gaze lingered on him much longer than necessary as she observed him. It wasn't a challenge in any way, as she stayed very well clear of looking him in the eyes. It was curious how he remained neutral. The she-wolf had quickly showed signs of dominance, while he did nothing.

Kesan's attention snapped back to the she-wolf as she started talking. Turns out she was the Alpha. Kesan pressed her ears even farther back than before. She actually liked Capri, so hopefully she wouldn't turn up on her bad side anytime soon. It was also revealed that the name of this place was Porcupine Ridge. Kesan thought about making a joke, but then thought better of it. Even more surprising was that the dark male besides her was also Alpha. It made her even more curious about him. Typically, it seemed that Alpha males liked to display their title as King of the Hill (Ridge in this case). 

More questions popped up that Kesan certainly should not ask. What was the relationship between the two Alphas. Were they mates? Or were things strictly professional between them? She would certainly ask around later, but for now, it was best to keep her mouth closed and be a perfectly good little lady. And that meant answering all the questions honestly.

"While I wish I could say yes to the second question, my answer is no. While I wouldn't mind collecting some medicinal knowledge, it's sort of hard when you don't have a teacher. I'm not too fond of self-experimentation either." Really, Kesan wasn't opposed to becoming smart in that area, but it was a bit hard to do without do without some guidance, lest she risk poisoning her or someone else. Maybe some day in the future would give her the chance. "I've learned some of the names for more common plants though. Couldn't tell you anything about their medicinal properties, but I might be able to tell you which animal eats it." A skill she had always found a way to use when hunting small animals. Why spend all day tracking them when you could lure them to you with their favorite food?
Messages In This Thread
I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 02, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 03, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Taggarik - January 03, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Capriccio - January 04, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm outside the door, invite me in - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:01 PM